When I took over this project we had some problems we had to solve, the two big ones being that we needed more space to fit content on the front of the sell sheet and more importantly it no longer (or never did) fit our brand as a company.

Below you can see old design on the left, and the new design on the right.

Old vs New Design

Design Update: On the left is the old design, and on the right is the new design.


Three Design Samples

Samples: 3 Design Samples.


A big part of this project is maintaining accurate translations, which it just so happens I built a killer tool for. Below you can see an example of a translated sell sheet, this is done for every sell sheet we distribute in Canada. Translated Sell Sheet

Translations: An example of a translated sell sheet.